Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Dear K-Drama lovers

Hello, K-Drama Chingu's! I hope you're all enjoying the amazing New Year. I just stopped by to say hello, and to say that I will be resuming reviews! YEA! It's been way too long, and my previous posts were too short. Any ways, it's a new start and I'm ready to spill my thoughts and emotions about what's been going on in the K-Drama world. I'll begin with doing not only 1, but 2 new reviews. I'll try to post a review about twice a week. Primarily Tuesdays and Thursday's. I'll also be doing some personal rants and some shoutouts to K-Drama related items. If you're at all interested in anything in particular just let me know and I'll try to address it. Well that's enough chit chat, it's time to get into some k-drama reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment