Monday, February 18, 2019

Man Crush Mondays Lee Jin Wook


Hi! It's Monday, so it's time to chat about my Man Crush! This week's MCM is Lee Jin Wook!

This tall glass of fresh water has been on my drama radar since the first year I started watching dramas.

Even though I didn't finish it, "I Need Romance 2" was the drama that I first laid my eyes on Mr. Lee. Ever since then, any new project he was in, I tried to watch.







The Three Musketeers was the first time I saw a full performance from Lee Jin Wook. He played the role of Crown Prince Sohyeon. This character was oozing charm and charisma! Not only did he have wit, but he was also incredibly kind. He was the kind of prince who wanted to be a good King. This drama was way too short, but the cast was impeccable, and the journey was amazing!

Nine: 9 Times Time Travel was one of the best drama's I've ever seen. The writing was brilliant. Park
Sun-Woo was such an enjoyable character to watch. It was such a clever script to watch. The chemistry between Jo Yoon-Hee and Lee Jin Wook was palpable. This drama had so many genres in one, and it made me want to go to Nepal! Grab a seat and eat popcorn because it's a wonderful ride!

The Time We Were Not In Love was a really cute drama. Choi Won is a lovely person. Seeing how smitten this man was over the female lead was endearing to watch. His story of unrequited love, abandonment, and loyalty was so pleasurable to
watch. This drama made me feel warm and fuzzy, but I don't think it was the greatest work. Still, I truly enjoyed it.





Goodbye Mr. Black, this drama was action packed! Cha Ji Won was a smooth military dude from a rich family with everything going for him. The death of his father changes everything, and the life that he once knew has disappeared. This drama was a simple pleasure for me. I can't say I was ever too invested but I liked
how everything turned out. Mix reviews withstanding, I liked how everything concluded.









Voice 2 is hands down the best drama I've ever seen Lee Jin Wook in. I fell in love with this drama so hard. I watched this with bated breath. Do Kang-Woo was the best thing to happen to this series. Go Watch This NOW! This drama was so smart. We go through the episodes trying to see if Do Kang-Woo is a psychopath. Each episode is intertwined beautifully. It left off on a cliffhanger... so I'm keeping my finger crossed for Voice 3.









No comments:

Post a Comment