Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Woman Crush Wednesday Park Min-Young


Hey! Hey! Hey! Today is Woman Crush Wednesday! I am excited to announce that today we are going to be talking about my girl crush Park Min Young!


                                                                                                            


Now, to be honest, I didn't realize that the first drama that I'd seen her in was City Hunter. I'd watched that drama in my early K-drama exploration phase and I don't remember Kim Na Na very well. While 
I remember liking this drama, it's not something I can recommend because I only have vague images of this drama floating in my head... So On To The Next!








For years, "Healer", was my 2nd favorite K-drama of all time! It's been demoted to number 4, but it's still in my top 5! This drama was incredible, and I was so sucked into the performance that I hadn't realized that I'd just watched Park Min Young in City Hunters 3 months prior lol! She plays spunky investigative reporter Chae Young-Shin. This character is hilarious, courageous, brash, nosey and just an overall pleasure to watch. I was mesmerized by the chemistry between Park Min Young and Jin Chang-Wook. Episode 15 was spectacular. The first 5 minutes fills me with so much feels, it's so sweet it can make your teeth rot! I haven't ever seen a negative review on this drama, and for me, this is where my crush with Park Min Young began.



It took me a while to give "Queen For Seven Days" a chance. I read the reviews and everyone wrote about how sad it was... but there was something about the poster that sucked me in. Boy am I glad that I gave it a try. Warning! It made me cry so hard! I love this drama so much. The storytelling of this drama was executed masterfully. Shin Chae-Kyung was a masterful character. The sheer love, loyalty, and insight this character possessed were so beautiful. I believe Park Min Young could have chemistry with a rock because I shipped her with both Yeon Woo-Jin, and Lee Dong-Gun. It was amazing how she navigated through two brothers in love with her. Despite being in such a precarious situation, Shin Chae-Kyung handled every aspect of her life with utter class.

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" is hands down one of the best comedies I've ever seen. Fiesty and naive Kim Mi-So was so refreshing to see. Kim Mi-So had a no-nonsense approach to life, and though I felt she was incredibly exploited by her family, she knew how to execute with perfection. This screwball comedy highlighted the thick chemistry between Park Seo Joon and Kim Mi So. They were able to bounce back and forth between each other and it was fascinating to watch. The way the audio highlighted certain facial expressions was amazing to see. 





Add some joy to your day by watching a drama by Park Min-Young!
Happy Drama Watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment