Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Woman Crush Wednesdays


Today is one of my favorite days... because it's Woman Crush Wednesday! I'm so excited to talk about my new favorite actress Kim Tae-Ri.

I've recently finished watching Mr. Sunshine and I've been smitten by this incredibly talented woman! She played the ever courageous Go Ae-Shin, and I was floored by this stunning performance. There was something so enigmatic about this particular performance. On one hand, Kim Tae-Ri portrayed a stubborn, strong, intelligent young woman. On the other hand, there were beautiful comedic layers added to this character. I was completely mesmerized! While Mr.Sunshine is the only drama that she's starred in, she has been in 4 movies. I haven't seen any of them, but I am now excited to watch them. This blog is going to be short and sweet because I've only just recently been aware of her. I hope to review many more of her projects!!

The movies that she has been in are Little Forest, 1987: When the Day Comes, Moon Young, and The Handmaiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment