Monday, January 7, 2019

Man Crush Monday Choi Jin-Hyuk


Alrighty! So the first post of the #ManCrushMondays is about Choi Jin-Hyuk. Round of applause ladies and gentlemen!

Jin-Hyuk is my ManCrushMonday, because of two drama's.








The first drama he's caught my eye in recently is in Devilish Joy. He was charismatic and wonderful in that drama. He played a chaebol full of confidence while balancing the precarious and vulnerable position he was in. Jin-Hyuk's role in that drama was extremely attractive and it left me with a deep impression. That's largely why I am writing my first post about him.





While Devilish Joy was very entertaining, Choi Jin-Hyuk's role in "The Last Impress" is AHMAZING. This Makjang kind of drama isn't something I usually watch, but his character is keeping me very interested in this crazy ride. Out for revenge, and battling emotional and physical anguish, we get to see a lost man on the quest to dish out all the cruelty he's been served.





Credit 1

I appreciate his beautiful smile, those chocolate abs, and of course his delivery in his roles!  Because of this, he is my first ManCrushMonday Post!

Be sure to check out his drama's!
Devilish Charm, Last Empress, Tunnel (haven't seen it but will schedule it), Fated to Love You, Emergency Couple, In Need of Romance

Credit 1:https://threechinguz.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/drama-review-3-emergency-couple-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment